NEW: Team Amy Have-a-Chance Brain Tumor Walk This Sunday, October 17
October 15, 2010
by Chrissie Crabtree
Hello Everyone! Just a couple of reminders: We would like our friends and neighbors to join us this Saturday, October 16 at 4:00 p.m., for the dedication of our beautiful new garden, designed and planted in loving memory of Amy Crabtree. Light hors d’oeuveres and sparkling wine will be served.
Remember, the Have-a-Chance Brain Tumor walk is this Sunday, October 17 at 9:45 a.m. in Battery Park in New York City. As always, here’s the link to our main website, in case you’re feeling generous this afternoon: TeamAmyDonate2010.
You can still register online today, Friday, October 15, but after midnight tonight you will not be able to register through the website. It is easier to register online, and I encourage you to do it, because then I will know who is coming. But if you want to register in-person on the day of the walk, you can. Registration instructions are at the end of this email.
As of right now there are 70 people registered with Team Amy! It’s going to be a great morning (as always), but there is even a possibility that it will be BETTER this year because the weather forecast for Sunday is 63 degrees and SUNNY!!! Team Amy will be walking in the sun for the first time; you don’t want to miss that!
See you Sunday!! Chrissy
If you have walked with us in the past:
1. Visit this site: RegisterToWalk
2. Login using your username/password from last year
3. Go through the motions; it is pretty straightforward. Just be sure to choose “Team Registration,” then choose the “Team Member” category, and sign up with Team Amy. There is NO team password.
If this is your first time:
1. Visit this site: FirstTimeRegistration
2. Click on the “New account” button
3. Fill in the form; be sure to uncheck all of the “newsletter” options at the bottom. This site will not spam you at all if you uncheck those boxes. I promise.
4. Go to the next page and select “Team Registration”
5. Go to the next page and choose one of the “Team Member” options (just not Team Captain - that’s me)
6. Agree to the terms & conditions
7. On the next page select “Team Amy” from the drop down list, and complete the remainder of the form. There is NO team password.
8. Fill out the rest of the form and click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
9. Press “submit.”
There are no comments for this article yet.